MicroEar Rechargeable Hearing Aid BTE Digital Hearing Amplifier with 4 modes
If you’re looking for a simple hearing solution at an affordable price, this MicroEar behind-the-ear hearing aid is well worth considering.
It’s comfortable to wear and offers you the opportunity to share in those sounds that make up everyday life.
1. USB rechargeable behind-the-ear digital hearing aid
2. Suitable for mild to moderate hearing loss
3. 4 different modes: high, low, medium, and wide to meet different occasions
4. Up to 100 hours of battery life before re-charging
5. Easy to operate and equipped with a switch key, a volume gear button, and a mode button
6. Charging indication: LED light turn green during charging, and when fully charged, LED light power off
7. Comfortable, almost invisible design delivers a balanced, natural sound
Max sound output: 129±4dB
Max sound gain: 38±5 dB
Input noise: ≤28dB
Total harmonic wave distortion: ≤5%
Charger: DC 5V/50mA-1A
Newest rechargeable behind-the-ear hearing aid version
100 working hours after one full charge
4 modes – Suitable For More Occasions
- “1” Beep: Broadband mode. Suitable for indoor
- “2” Beeps: Low frequency mode. Suitable for daily life
- “3” Beeps: High frequency mode. Suitable for outdoor
- “4” Beeps: Midband mode. Suitable for noisy scene
Full charge 1 time, available for 100 hours continuous working
NOTE: the new hearing aid should be charged for 6 hours for first few times, for second time it’s better to charge after running out of the battery.
Frequently QA and Solutions
1.How to choose a listening level?
Hearing aid/hearing amplifier are not as expensive as possible. The key is to choose the right one. This earing machine provide you different earplugs, which are suitable for different ear canals, more comfortable to wear and more comfortable to use.
2. Why is there noise in the hearing aid/hearing amplifier?
Hearing aid/hearing amplifiers are electronic products, so they have a current sound. This so-called noise can slowly adapt to continuous wear.
3. There is a whistle, how to solve it?
Please check that the size of the lower earbuds (silica gel) is appropriate and that it is tight. Because the personal hearing amplifier device can’t be in contact with the air, if there are earplugs that are not tight and leaking, The sound is re-amplified, which causes that annoying whistle. Please select a suitable ear dome. Put the ear dome into the ear canal and make sure it fits snugly inside.
4. Rechargeable hearing amplifiers maintenance and cleaning
Develop the habit of cleaning the hearing amplifier with the provided brush. When the digital hearing amplifier amplifier is not in use, turn the switch off to extend battery life. You can use a cotton swab to gently wipe the external auditory canal before wearing the hearing amplifier every day to keep the hearing amplifier from being blocked.